Hotel Policy & Agreements Between the Guest and the Hotel
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
The waiver, release and other representations and covenants set forth herein are given in consideration of Epic Hotel (or “Hotel”), and upon such reliance permitted me and/or my family member/s or approved companion to become a guest of the Hotel and occupy one of the rented rooms in the hotel.
I am aware that the Hotel is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
I understand and will abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Hotel, which included but not limited to the following (a) not to allow any person in the rented room, including occupants from other rooms in the Hotel, except those who were declared during check-in and approved by the Hotel; (b) hotel registered guests are required to stay in the privacy of their own room, which they have rented; (c) any disturbance to the other hotel guests and the disturbance to the peace is not allowed; (d) not to store inside or just in front of the door of the rented room, any unnecessary personal belongings, appliances, micromobility devices such as, e-bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, shared bicycles, and electric pedal assisted bicycles, all throughout the duration of stay in the Hotel; (e) Hotel management and owners will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind; (f) no smoking inside the rented room or any part of the Hotel premises other than the designated smoking area; (g) no pets are allowed, guests are not allowed to bring a pet into the room or have one visit you; (h) any illegal activities committed inside the rented room and/or the premises of the Hotel will be reported immediately to the proper authorities; and (i) use of hotel WIFI (internet) for any illegal activities is not permitted.
I expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the Internet; these security issues range from interception of transmissions, loss of data, or the introduction of viruses or other programs that can damage your electronic computing device or network. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANIES NOR VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERCEPTION OF TRANSMISSIONS, LOSS OF DATA, FILE CORRUPTION, HACKING OR DAMAGE TO YOUR ELECTRONIC COMPUTING DEVICE OR NETWORK THAT RESULTS FROM THE TRANSMISSION OR DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
I know that I and/or my family member/s or approved companion will be subjected to normal risks associated with staying in a hotel such as physical injuries or even death or loss or damage to personal property, including without limitation, from slips or falls, physical or verbal altercations with hotel staff, other guests, electrocution from appliances or equipment within the hotel, violence, theft or vandalism, auto accidents around the hotel, or fires or other disasters affecting the hotel. On behalf of myself and/or my family member/s or approved companion, our heirs, successors, and assigns, I knowingly and freely, assume all such risks, both known and unknown, relating to my and/or family member/s or approved companion’s occupancy of the rented room in the Hotel as described above.
I hereby forever release, waive, relinquish, and discharge the Hotel, along with its officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives, and their successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, rights, damages, expenses, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, and other losses of any kind, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, as a result of me and/or my family member/s or approved companion being a guest at the Hotel and occupying a room at the Hotel as described above, including but not limited to those related to the above described personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, and including but not limited to claims based on the alleged negligence of the Hotel or any other person. I further promise not to sue the Hotel and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from all damages resulting from my and/or family member’s or approved companion’s being a guest or occupying a room at the Hotel.
Epic Hotel is a Transient Occupancy hotel, as a result hotel doesn’t offer monthly stays and monthly rent structure. I understand I am a guest of the hotel, and not a tenant.
I undersigned is 18 years of age or older and acknowledge my desire to abide by the hotel policy and the rules. Any violation of the hotel policy and the rules stated above will result in check-out without refund. It can also result in a hefty fine, as deemed appropriate by the management of this hotel.
Additional Rules And Management policies
- Please present your valid ID card upon Check-In
- Please note the Check out time from the reception
- All guests must stay within the premise of their own rooms
- No outside visitors are allowed, if you must meet a friend or a relative, please do so outside of the hotel premise
- No pets are allowed
- Hotel doesn’t allow guest to stay beyond 21 consecutive days, this hotel is a transient occupancy hotel
- This is 100% no smoking facility, smoking is allowed only in the designated area, away from the buildings (please check with the reception)
- Please throw trash in the appropriate the trash bins, do not leave any trash outside your door or in the hallway.
- Guest booking online, (for those paying at hotel, ie. When payment for your stay is collected at the hotel) must arrive at the lobby by 11PM. If for any reason you are running late or you are arriving at a specific time, please contact hotel and let us know of your arrival time. Any guest failing to contact hotel if arriving after 11PM and the payment is being collected at hotel, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation
- Any guest with a prior history of misconduct, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation
- Guest wanting to check-in before the check-in time, please check with reception for early check-in fees. Early check-in may not be always available.
- Guest is requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed
- Hazardous Goods. Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
- Damage to Property. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Management's Rights. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default, the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
- Relation between Management and Guest. Nothing hereinabove shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
- Government rules and regulations and application of laws. Guest is requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- Photographs and Video's. Using photographs and video's taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
- THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES,